St. John's Church COVID-19 Information
- The church has been thoroughly cleaned according to CDC guidelines. All surfaces that have been touched are being cleaned thoroughly each week.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed around the church for your use.
- Worshipers sit in alternating pews.
- Masks are optional. The CDC recommends that people who are unvaccinated wear mask in larger groups when inside. As a church, St. John's is not required to follow state regulations for businesses.
- Everyone enters the church through the front doors. All other doors are locked.
- Please follow CDC guidelines and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the virus.
- The restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and available.
- Please remember to avoid touching your face while in church, use hand sanitizers frequently, and to wash your hands when you get home.